We are pleased to announce that David McGill has joined the IntelliDyne team as Senior Vice President of Business Development. Dave is a seasoned professional with over 25 years of experience in Business Development, Capture and Proposals. He will be responsible for all areas of new revenue activity. Dave joins us from ICS, and has held Senior Management positions at ICF, CapGemini and EDS.
Dave's record of success includes the following:
Most recently, at ICS, Dave:
- Grew organic revenue three-fold over a five-year period while maintaining utilization targets.
- Year over year growth in the Cybersecurity practice; grew on average between 11 and 14%.
- Created a strategic partners program through developing and maintaining executive level relationships with the key service and solutions partners.
- Participated in the creation of the annual Cybersecurity Science Symposium, focusing on applied and theoretical cybersecurity research and served as host to industry/academia participants.
- Introduced two new offerings designed to diversify client engagements and create recurring revenue.
Dave's recent award highlights include:
- Two three-year DOD Defensive Cybersecurity Operations programs valued at $93M and $22M.
- Award of an eight-year $175M C5ISR Research and Development contract.
- Re-capture of a five-year $26M Identity, Credential and Access Management contract.
During the next several weeks Dave will be traveling to every IntelliDyne site to meet with employees and discuss his plans for growth.
Please join us in welcoming Dave, who can be reached via email at dmcgill@IntelliDyne-llc.com.