External Referral Program
IntelliDyne values talent. Earn rewards for qualified referrals, even if you aren’t a current employee.
IntelliDyne is looking for talented professionals to join our growing team of information technology specialists. Ideal candidates will thrive in a culture of diversity, enjoy a challenging and dynamic technical environment that impacts our client’s most important missions, and embrace our corporate values of commitment, integrity, teamwork, diversity and quality.
To find the best and most qualified candidates, IntelliDyne is offering an External Referral Bonus program. The program provides a one-time cash bonus to eligible persons who provide a qualified referral, who is then hired, and remains employed for at least 90 days. The standard bonus amount is $1,000; but additional amounts may be increased and will be listed on the job vacancy. Not all positions are eligible for the External Referral Program. Any position that is part of this program will list “Eligible for External Referral Program” on the job announcement.
To submit a referral to IntelliDyne, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the resume of the candidate for whom you would like to refer and include the job ID number. A member of the recruiting team will send you a confirmation email to confirm receipt of your submission.
The following candidates are not eligible for the External Referral Program:
- Candidates who have been previously referred to IntelliDyne.
- Candidates who are already in IntelliDyne’s applicant tracking system.
- Current employees seeking a new or different role.
- Candidates who are currently serving in a temp-to-perm, consulting, or contracted position.
- Any staffing or placement agency or persons who work for a business entity that is supporting IntelliDyne’s staffing efforts.
Rules and Eligibility
- Must be a legal resident of the United states.
- Persons submitting referrals and the candidate must be 18 years or older at the time of submission.
- Not all open positions are eligible for the External Referral Program. Only positions that list “Eligible for External Referral Bonus” on the job vacancy are eligible for the External Referral Program.
- Referrals are valid for 3 months from the date of submission.
- The referred hire must be fully qualified for the referred position and remain employed for at least 90 days.
- Only one referral award will be awarded per candidate. If a candidate is referred by more than one employee, the first person who submitted the referral will be the one rewarded if the candidate is hired.
- IntelliDyne employees must submit candidates via our internal Employee Referral process.
Payment will be made to the individual if the following conditions are met:
- The position is listed as an eligible position for the External Referral Bonus Program on the job vacancy.
- The referring candidate approves for you to submit their resume for IntelliDyne’s External Referral Bonus and confirms permission was granted.
- The referred candidate is fully qualified for the referred position, completes 90 days of employment, is an active employee and in good standing, and has not submitted a notice of resignation by the end of the 90-day period.
- A completed IRS-Form W-9 is received.
Once all the conditions are met, IntelliDyne will provide payment on a pre-tax basis as a 1099. IntelliDyne will report the referral payment to the IRS. You will be responsible for reporting the payment on the appropriate Federal and state taxes.
The IntelliDyne External Referral Program operates at the sole discretion of IntelliDyne and may be amended, suspended, or terminated for any reason, with or without prior notification. We are an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are judged solely on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
It is the policy of IntelliDyne that qualified individuals with disabilities are not discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. IntelliDyne will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in participating in the employee selection process such completing the application, participating in in-person or virtual interviews, completing any pre-employment testing, etc., please direct your inquiries to email@example.com or 703-575-9715.
IntelliDyne is an equal opportunity employer