Resolve for Government
Faster IT for improved user experiences both inside and outside your agency
Empower Your IT Teams with Purpose-Built Intelligent Automation
Government agency leaders are being mandated by presidential orders and heightened public expectations to fundamentally change the way they operate to become more human-centered, digital-first, transparent, and efficient. This transformation is a tall order for any organization but is especially complex in the government where legacy systems and technologies are prolific.
Government is Burdened with Legacy Systems & Technologies
The Power In Our Partnership:
Modernizing Government Through IT Automation
Armed with the domain expertise of IntelliDyne and the powerful automation of Resolve, agency IT decision makers can refocus critical resources, time, and money on making the necessary changes to ensure their agency is meeting heightened expectations both inside and outside their organizations.
Government Sector Roots
with mission ready IT solutions
IntelliDyne has a rich 20+ year history across Health IT and Civilian Agencies as well as the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. Its IT expertise spans: IT Infrastructure, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity, Application Development, and Cloud Computing.
ensures faster ATO
Accredited by DOD and NIST RMF on an unclassified sensitive medical network.
Multiple Contract Vehicles
to make procurement fast and easy
Vehicles include: GSA, CIO-SP3, DOJ ITSS IV, and SeaPort-NxG
Speed Time to Mission Success
with ready-to-use SaaS cloud solutions
Out-of-the-box accelerator packs delivered in a no/low code experience to start automating immediately.
to capitalize on existing systems
100s of pre-built integrations along with the ability to add your own to integrate and orchestrate with existing IT systems.
Reduce Cost & Improve Mission Performance
with powerful RPA
One powerful platform to orchestrate all your IT use cases. Assign IT staff to higher value tasks, leaving the rest to automation. 1.4M+ hours already saved in Government. Read More
Powerful IT Process Automation Acts as a Force Multiplier at Any Stage
No matter where you are in adopting IT automation, our approach is designed to meet you where you are while building a maturation framework that creates clear goals for improvement over time.
Resolve for Government: Top IT Automation Capabilities
Working with our public sector customers, we have learned which of the hundreds of options within the Resolve toolset are applicable to most agency IT organizations. Below are the top use cases to consider as you explore ITPA with IntelliDyne and Resolve for Government.
- SW Install & Scan – install new software & verify that it is an approved version.
- Vulnerability Management – initiate auto scan & patch to keep your systems safe.
- Threat Containment – scan & act based on trigger/workflow. Actions may include disabling users, forcing logoff, notifications, and more.
- Network Compliance – validate key Cisco settings, report violations, initiate change request, fix issues, and close change request.
- Server Audit – verify server configurations like DNS, SNMP agent, host access, and more.
- Certificate Renewal – perform actions to auto renew a security certificate on a server.
- Password Reset – automate the password reset process for users.
- Service Start/Stop/Restart – stop, start or restart a service (in Widows or Linux).
- Server Restart – restart a server automatically when a certain trigger is received.
- CPU Utilization – auto evaluate CPU utilization and take corrective action based on defined thresholds/rules.
- Memory Utilization – auto evaluate memory utilization and take corrective action based on defined thresholds/rules.
- VM Management – assess virtual machines (VM) and take necessary access to ensure efficiency.
- Application Troubleshooting – leverage automation to help assess and pinpoint application issues.
- Network Provider Path Trace – perform diagnostics on Cisco and Juniper devices to identify possible network issues.
- User Setup – create new users; establish all permissions across required systems. De-provision user accounts upon exit.
- Server Setup – load new server with all necessary software.
- OS Provisioning – orchestrate all activities including change/service request, pre-provisioning activities, provisioning activities, and post-provisioning activities
- Disk Space Cleanup
- Proactive Health Checks
- SW Scan & Patch – scan software and apply new patches from manufacturer.
- Backup/Crawl Protection – create backup & move copy offsite; remove traces of connectivity & activity to prevent bad actors from launching ransomware on offsite backup.
Learn More About Resolve for Government
The power of IT process automation cannot be fully appreciated until you see it in action. Contact us today to talk with one of our automation engineers and schedule a demo.
Vice President of Technology and Innovation
Ali Malik is IntelliDyne’s Vice President of Technology & Innovation. Ali’s primary focus is to champion innovation by leading the development, implementation, and promotion of IntelliDyne’s vision for the future of IT in the Federal Government.