Last modified: May 24, 2018
IntelliDyne, LLC (“Company,” “IntelliDyne,” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.intellidyne-llc.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through any mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- Through operation of Google Analytics or equivalent tool/program in use.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- third party(ies), excluding Google Analytics or other analytics collection tool/program in use, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at ITDcorpIT@intellidyne-llc.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that may be defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline] (“personal information”); and/or
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site; (Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies (such as Google Analytics), as applicable.
Retention: Information collected through the Website is not retained on the Website. It is directed to logs, where it is retained for backup purposes for a period not exceeding sixty-days, except as otherwise directed for particular data to comply with legal process. Where a user completes an interest form on the Website, the data may be translated into an email and directed to the appropriate receiver within IntelliDyne to answer the particular query. Emails are subject to IntelliDyne’s records retention policies, which direct that communications of this type are not subject to further retention after action on the query has been completed. Data captured by Google Analytics will be retained in accordance with Google’s disclosed privacy and retention policies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and that collected by Google Analytics.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking) through Google Analytics. See the Section below titled, “Use of Third-Party Tracking Service” for information on Google’s opt out instructions.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us, such as when you fill out a Partner or other interest forms or provide data via email.
Third-Party Tracking Service
This website uses the Google Analytics third-party tracking service to monitor site usage and trends. We use the information compiled by Google Analytics to help us make our site more useful to you. Through this service, we are able to monitor the number of visitors to the site, which features/pages are most popular, the general location (region/country/city) of site visitors, and visitors’ web browser type and version. These metrics are not tied to any specific site visitor, but are instead used for aggregate visit analysis.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For purposes described in the Section titled, “Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.”
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
IntelliDyne will not sell your personal data or provide it to other entities for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the data required to be transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at ITDcorpIT@intellidyne-llc.com to request access to, correction or deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us. In order to delete your personal information, it may be necessary for us to delete your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Jurisdictional Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to ITDcorpIT@intellidyne-llc.com.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
IntelliDyne is committed to protection and proper use of user privacy data. As applicable to this Website, users’ rights under the GDPR may include:
- Right of access: Users may ask for a copy of the personal data retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Users have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Users can ask to delete their personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: If a user believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the user may request limited use of their personal data.
- Right of portability: Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where a user decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
Users should contact ITDcorpIT@intellidyne-llc.com for GDPR related matters or concerns.
We use industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as firewalls, and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.