Serving the Defense Health Agency
IntelliDyne is proud that our innovative technology solutions have helped the Defense Health Agency (DHA) to fulfill its mission.
Supporting the DHA
Delivering affordable, high-quality health services to Military Health System (MHS) beneficiaries, the DHA is a joint, integrated Combat Support Agency that enables the Army, Navy, and Air Force medical services to provide integrated healthcare to Combatant Commands in both peacetime and wartime.
IntelliDyne supports the DHA’s goal to:
“Achieve greater integration of direct and purchased health care delivery systems so that we accomplish the Department’s Quadruple Aim: achieve medical readiness, improve the health of our people, enhance the experience of care, and lower our healthcare costs.”
IntelliDyne is responsible for providing the Deputy Assistant Director Information Operations Directorate (DAD IO)/J-6 Other Lines of Business (OLB) a wide range of Information Technology (IT) support services not limited to:
- Local IT Service Desk Support Services
- Application and Web Development Support Services
- Identity Management and Windows Desktop Support Services
- Data Center Operations Support Services
- Information Assurance Support Services
- Network Operations Support Services
- Telecommunications Support Services
- Information Business Operations