We Love Veterans and Military Spouses. Join Us!
Are you a veteran seeking a workplace with an award winning culture that will provide a challenging and rewarding experience? We invite you to check out our job openings at Veteran Opportunities.
We have a strong history of commitment to serving our nation’s veterans. Currently, more than 25% of the IntelliDyne workforce are military veterans or active reservists, but we think that we can do more, so part of our new initiative is to raise that number to 30%.
“At IntelliDyne, we believe that supporting our troops means more than wearing a yellow ribbon and taking the time to honor those who have served on Veterans Day. That’s why we make every effort to ensure that our service men and women have rewarding careers waiting for them when they leave the armed forces, and a big part of that is being a company that is committed to hiring qualified military veterans.” – Marisa Krafsig, Chief Human Resources Officer
We know that we owe so much to our nation’s veterans. IntelliDyne looks forward to doing so much more for military families and their community. Visit our Veteran's Opportunity page to find out more about how you can join our team at IntelliDyne. Our executive management team consists of veterans from the Marines, Navy, Army, and Air Force. They know what it means to serve and what it takes to lead, manage and respect employees with your background.
We recognize that commitment is more than creating meaningful and enriching work experiences; it’s also about understanding the unique challenges facing those who continue to serve, our veterans and military spouses. We offer a variety of benefits to help overcome these challenges.
- Paid Military Leave
- $5,000 Educational Assistance Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible work schedule
- Telework opportunities
- Permanent Change of Housing (PCH) House Hunting Leave
We Are Committed to Hiring Veterans and Their Spouses
- IntelliDyne is recognized by the Virginia Department of Veterans Services and the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Virginia Values Veterans company. As a V3 Certified Organization, we have access to training and resources to help hire veterans.
- Members of IntelliDyne’s senior leadership team serve on the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s Veterans employment initiative to increase hiring opportunities for veterans. We have signed a Statement of Support of the Guard and Reserve, showing our support for our country’s service members.
- IntelliDyne is a member of Operation IMPACT’s Network of Champions to assist severely wounded service members find employment in the private sector.
We Give Back to Our Veteran Community
IntelliDyne supports veterans organizations that serve wounded, ill, or injured service members and that offer compassionate care to all those grieving the loss of a military loved one. As part of this support:
- We have consistently participated in organizing educational programs with the Tragedy Assistance Program For Survivors (TAPS) to help the families of fallen and wounded soldiers reach their full potential.
- Every year, employees from across our enterprise volunteer to help maintain the grounds of a Fisher House local to their region. The Fisher House Foundation provides comfort homes for military and veterans’ families where they can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving medical treatment.
- We have conducted clothing drives to collect gently used professional clothing for Final Salute, an organization that gives recently separated veterans clothing to equip them for the workplace when they return to civilian life.
- We have created care packages and made paracord bracelets for Operation Gratitude.
- We have teamed with Tech for Troops to collect and donate used technology for distribution to veterans and their families.
IntelliDyne Ranks in Top Ten of Monster and Military.com’s Best Companies for Veterans 2019 List
IntelliDyne is honored to appear in the Top Ten of Monster and Military.com’s Best Companies for Veterans in 2019. This is the first year that IntelliDyne has been recognized on this annual list, joining companies and organizations such as DynCorp, CACI, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
To learn more, click here.