Managing today’s enterprise environment is more complex than ever. Change is a constant. It’s a high-stakes balancing act of compliance, budget constraints, demand for enhanced capability, visible accountability and the need to meet operational availability requirements. With IntelliDyne, you can meet your business goals without compromise.
IntelliDyne clients benefit from our expert ability to guide transformation in your unique environments. Our dedicated management and operations team keeps your organization’s enterprise infrastructure operating at peak performance—reliably and securely, 24/7.
Aligned with Government CIOs’ missions and goals, IntelliDyne’s solutions deliver concrete and measurable business value at each and every step. As your trusted advisors, our consultants drive predictability, streamline technology efficiency across the enterprise, accelerate virtualization, lower overall risk to operations, improve operational agility and realize significant cost reduction.
With IntelliDyne, we understand that enterprise infrastructure management is a cycle of continuous improvement. Leverage our proven expertise to achieve success.
Case Study: Helping a Government Client Rapidly Expand Network Capabilities in Response to COVID-19
After the White House declared a National Emergency in early 2020, one government client found itself procedurally and technically unprepared for the network and remote device requirements of the “stay-at-home” executive order. IntelliDyne relied on our enterprise management experience to rapidly deploy new capabilities to meet the demand within a week.
Make Sure Your Federal Agency’s Website Is 508 Compliant and Accessible to Everyone
Failure to comply with Section 508 could not only inhibit access to important information for people with disabilities, but could expose your federal agency to litigious advocacy groups or get your site flagged by watchdog agencies.
How do IntelliDyne’s Certifications Benefit our Agency Customers?
While our awards and certifications page details a long list of our awards, certifications, and recognition, in this post we want to discuss in more detail how corporate certifications help us serve our valuable customers and fulfill the needs of important contract vehicles.
IntelliDyne Awarded Network Support Services Bridge Contract by DHA
Using IT service management (ITSM) and the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, IntelliDyne will continue to manage the information systems that deliver value to DHA.
- Program and Change Management
- Enterprise Architecture Design and Development
- Enterprise Network and System Engineering
- Enterprise Operations and Management
- System and Application Integration
- IT Security
- Asset Management
- Video Teleconferencing and VOIP
- Client Requirements Management
- Service Desk: Tier I, II, and III
- Process Driven Predictability
- Streamlined, Efficient Operations Across the Enterprise
- Accelerated, Virtualized Access for Remote Locations
- Lower Overall Risk to Operations
- Increased Business Operations Agility
- Significant Reduction in User Issues; Client Satisfaction Ratings Above 99%
- Technology Efficiency Leading to Lower Cost of Operations