Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can enable the automation of many of your organization's vast number of manual, rules-based processes. Process automation is part of a drive by the Federal CIO’s office to encourage use of RPA, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to improve efficiencies and customer service throughout the government - and IntelliDyne is here to help.
Using technology that mimics human behavior to interact with existing human-system interfaces, RPA allows the creation of a virtual digital workforce. IntelliDyne can create these software robots (bots) to interact with your systems or applications to improve employee productivity, customer service, and efficiency across your enterprise infrastructure.
The bots are capable of performing simple to complex repetitive data entry or data movement tasks and business processes with 100% accuracy. And when process automation is coupled with our data analytics and visualization, you’ll always know the status and other important performance metrics associated with your processes via RPA performance dashboards. While RPA is being employed, IntelliDyne can also help re-engineer and improve your business processes to further streamline and reduce related time and labor costs.
Using RPA to perform highly repetitive, error-prone activities allows employers to shift the focus of staff to more satisfying, engaging and valuable work. Additionally, the RPA workforce is immune to the typical factors that may prevent salaried workers from accomplishing their work, be it vacation, illness, jury duty, or furlough. Bots can be your elastic workforce – scaling up or down to adjust to surges in workflows 24 hours a day.
RPA is a powerful, scalable and secure solution for improving processes that have high cost impact, high repetition, high volume, time sensitivity, error-prone multiple steps, or labor elasticity.
- Streamlined Operations Across the Enterprise
- Ensured Compliance with 100% Accuracy
- Reduced Human Error and Improved Quality
- Increased Security Embedded into Design
- Substantially Increased Speed and Throughput
- Reduced Redundancy, Time and Labor Costs
- Human Workforce Shifted to High-Value Tasks
- Easily Scale Up or Down to Meet Needs (Elastic)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence/Augmented AI
- Digital Transformation
- Task Flow Virtualization & Design
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Performance Management Dashboarding
- EIM Data Analytics
- Predictive Analytics and Modeling